Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun crab leg,corn and new potato boil recipe. You can have cajun crab leg,corn and new potato boil using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil:
- Get 6 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of Old Bays Seasoning.
- Provide 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery.
- You need 2 medium of bay leaves.
- Get 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt—- i actually use almost 2 T but adjust the salt to.your taste.
- Get 8 of new potatoes, scrub with veggie brush.
- Provide 4 of ears of corn, remove husk and silks while you wait.
- Take 4 of clusters of crab legs.
- Provide 1 of **** serve with herbal butter.
Instructions to make Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil:
- put water in stock pot. Add salt, Old Bays Seasoning, cayenne pepper, celery, bay leaves and onion. let come to a roaring boil..
- turn down to medium ….. put in potatoes and allow to boil for 5 minutes ….
- put fresh ears of corn….
- let cook for 10 Minutes..
- lay crab leg clusters on top. should be warmed through in 10-15 minutes…
- the smell is awesome. Let steam with crab legs on the top. potatoes should be tender…..
- *** sometime I fix the potatoes and corn as a side!!! PERFECT FOR A COOKOUT OR CAMPING..
If you find this Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.