Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Double stacked Margarita pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double stacked Margarita pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double stacked Margarita pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double stacked margarita pizza recipe. You can have double stacked margarita pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Double stacked Margarita pizza:
- Take 300 g of pizza dough.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- Use 1 of tomato, finely sliced.
- You need 1 of Onion, cut into jullien strips.
- Use of Cheese.
- Take of oregano powder.
- Take of Oil.
Steps to make Double stacked Margarita pizza:
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. Roll them out by and dock. Allow to proof for 10 minutes..
- Place in your greased oven tray and bake in a preheated oven for 3 minutes or until they start forming a crust. Remove and allow to cool..
- Get one dough and spread some sauce and spread..
- Sprinkle some grated cheese.
- Place the other dough crust directly on top and spread some sauce, cheese, onions and tomato rings. Sprinkle some oregano.
- Place on a greased oven tray and bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is molten, and crust is golden.
If you find this Double stacked Margarita pizza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.