Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pizza Margarita recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza Margarita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Margarita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza margarita recipe. To make pizza margarita you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza Margarita:
- Use 1 envelope of active dry yeast.
- Use 2 cups of warm water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide as required of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare For of Toppings-.
- Use 3 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Use as required of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Pizza Margarita:
- In a large bowl, mix the yeast with 1/2 cup of the warm water and the sugar and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of warm water, the 4 cups of flour and salt and stir until a soft dough forms. Turn the dough out onto a well-floured work surface and knead, adding flour as necessary until a silky, but soft dough forms. Use a pastry scraper to help knead the dough. Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl and brush all over with olive oil..
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface; punch down and divide into 4 pieces. Form each piece into a ball. Rub each ball with oil and transfer to a baking sheet. Cover the balls loosely with plastic wrap and let rise in a draft-free place for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, set a pizza stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 500°, allowing at least 45 minutes for the stone to heat. Pass the tomatoes through a food milk set over a medium bowl or pulse them in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Stir in the oregano and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper..
- On a lightly floured surface, stretch one ball of dough into a 13-inch round; transfer to a floured pizza peel, adding flour where the dough sticks. Spread 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce over the dough to within 1 inch of the edge. Spread one-fourth of the cheese over the pizza and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with sea salt and pepper and slide the pizza onto the stone. Bake until the bottom is charred and the cheese is melted, about 8 minutes. Scatter one-fourth of the basil on top and.
If you find this Pizza Margarita recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.