Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sooji gur ka halwa (semolina jaggery pudding) – healthy dessert recipe. You can have sooji gur ka halwa (semolina jaggery pudding) – healthy dessert using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert:
- Get 1 cup of Sooji or Semolina.
- Use 3/4 cup of Grated Jaggery.
- Get 2 cups of Water.
- Take 5 tbsp+1 tsbsp + 1tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert:
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai. Roast all chopped dry for a minute and keep them aside. Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown. Boil water in another pan and add jaggery, a pinch of salt. Boil water until jaggery dissolves completely. Sieve the boiled jaggery water and add in the roasted sooji. Mix it quickly and make sure there are no lumps. Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously..
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve hot..
If you find this Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.