Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children recipe. To make beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children:
- Provide 500 grams of Beetroot.
- Provide 400 grams of Condensed milk.
- You need 5 tbsp of Ghee or clarified butter.
- Prepare 3-4 pcs of Cardamoms.
- Take As required of Nuts – almond,cashew (grated into small pieces and stir fry in ghee in low flame until it become brown).
Steps to make Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children:
- At first wash and peel off the skin of beetroot and grate them with grater..
- Squeeze extra juices with hand to remove the earthy smell from the grated beetroot..
- Put a nonstick Kadhai or thick bottomed pan on medium flame and pour ghee and add cardamom, thereafter add grated beetroot on the pan..
- Stir it again and again..
- When the halwa has reduced in volume and don’t fell earthy smell of beetroot thereafter add condensed milk and stir it till it’s further reduced in volume..
- At last, decorate your halwa with dry fruits and enjoy beetroot halwa. Beetroot halwa is the source of various minerals. Children will like the taste..
If you find this Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.