Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle gourd Halwa healthy dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd Halwa healthy dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd halwa healthy dessert recipe. To make bottle gourd halwa healthy dessert you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bottle gourd Halwa healthy dessert:
- You need 1 bottle of gourd.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Get 1 small bowl of sugar or jaggery.
- You need 2 spoon of ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of cardomom powder.
- You need as needed of Chopped dry fruits.
- Use As needed of Almonds.
- Use As needed of Raisins.
Steps to make Bottle gourd Halwa healthy dessert:
- First wash & peel the bottle gourd & grat it in a bowl..
- Heat the bottom pan & put ghee in it..
- Add grated bottle gourd in it & saute for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Then add 1 packet milk & stir continuously in low flame..
- Cook till milk absorbs fully then add sugar or jaggery as per taste..
- Then add cardamom powder & chopped dry fruits..
- Serve hot & preserve in a refrigerator..
If you find this Bottle gourd Halwa healthy dessert recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.