Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tacos recipe. To make chicken tacos you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tacos:
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts; bite sized pieces cut on bias.
- Get 1 of "Spicy Cilantro Brine" ( see my recipes).
- Provide 1 of "Mexican Dry Rub" (see my recipes).
- Provide 4 of jalapeños; seeded, julienne.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Get 1 of small red onion; julienne.
- Take 1 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 1 C of Peach-Mango salsa.
- You need 1 of large pinch of kosher salt.
- Prepare of olive oil; as needed.
Instructions to make Chicken Tacos:
- Soak chicken pieces in cilantro brine for 4 hours. Rinse. Pat dry. Toss chicken and veggies (except garlic) with enough oil to coat in a large mixing bowl. Season with dry rub and salt..
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom. Add chicken and veggies to pan..
- When chicken and veggies are nearly cooked through, add garlic..
- When garlic is caramelized, add salsa..
- Cook for 1 minute to heat salsa through. Serve..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, pineapple, mango, tequila, vinegar, corn, sofrito, shallots, habanero, celery, bacon, oregano, zucchini, other salsa, flavored oil, roasted garlic or bell peppers, tomato, tomatillos, beer, thyme, epazote, dried onion soup mix, beef, pork, shrimp, honey, agave, soy,.
If you find this Chicken Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.