Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Suya, fries, hotdog and fish fillet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suya, fries, hotdog and fish fillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suya, fries, hotdog and fish fillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suya, fries, hotdog and fish fillet recipe. To cook suya, fries, hotdog and fish fillet you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Suya, fries, hotdog and fish fillet:
- Use of Beef.
- Use of suya spices.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- You need of fish fillet.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Use of hot dog.
- You need of potatoes.
- Take of seasoning.
Steps to make Suya, fries, hotdog and fish fillet:
- Slice the beef in thin strips and lay flat on a sieve.
- Apply little salt and wrap it in cling film in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Remove and heat your grill the rub on sue spices on the meat.
- Then place on the grill and sprinkle some vegetable oil on both sides of the beef.
- Remember to turn from side to side occassionally.
- Place your hot dog on the grill to roast a bit..
- Slice the potatoes and rub on some little seasoning and deep fry in vegetable oil.
- Fillet the fish and add little seasoning, then fold in pack bread crumbs and milk and deep fry then place on kitchen tissue.
If you find this Suya, fries, hotdog and fish fillet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.