Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French fries and oven grilled cat fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries and oven grilled cat fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries and oven grilled cat fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries and oven grilled cat fish recipe. To make french fries and oven grilled cat fish you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French fries and oven grilled cat fish:
- Provide of Cat fish.
- You need of Irish Potatoes.
- Take of Pepper, ginger, garlic.
- Get of Spices,salt seasoning.
Instructions to make French fries and oven grilled cat fish:
- Peel, cut and fry your Irish potatoes.
- Wash your Irish with vinegar/ lime/ashes/salt to remove the slime.
- Blend/ pound pepper, ginger and garlic together. And in your seasoning,salt, spices spring onions and mix together.
- Dry your fish with paper towel, gently massage the fish with your pepper sauce (deep inside in fish).
- Cover fish with foil and place in refrigerator to marinate for an hour.
- Preheat your gas grill and place your marinated fish. Check on the fish after some minute to flip over so both side are properly grilled.
- Serve with your fresh fries. Enjoyy.
If you find this French fries and oven grilled cat fish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.