Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kolkata fish fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kolkata fish fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kolkata fish fries recipe. To cook kolkata fish fries you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kolkata fish fries:
- Take 10 pieces of bhetki/barramundi or basa fillets wash and pat them dry.
- Get as neeeded of Lemon juice.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of onion finely grated.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Corn flour.
- Use 1 cup of Corn flakes crushed.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
Steps to make Kolkata fish fries:
- Marinate the fillets with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 teaspoon salt for 1 hour. For the second marination add 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste, 1 onion finely grated and 2 teaspoon of garam masala powder for 4 hours. In a bowl beat 1 egg with 1 tablespoon of corn flour and keep aside. Crush finely 5-6 cups of cornflakes in a blender and spread it on a plate..
- Dip each fish fillets in the egg batter and coat them well with cornflakes powder, repeat the process again, dip the once corn flour coated fillets in the egg and again coat them well in the cornflakes powder and place them gently on a plate and keep them to set properly for an hour. Repeatvthis process with all the fillets..
- After an hour heat white oil for deep fry in a wok( around 4 cups and fry the fish fillets in medium flame. As they turn golden brown in colour gently transfer them on kitchen napkins so that they absorb the extra oil. Serve with your choice of dip and salads..
If you find this Kolkata fish fries recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.