Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. This will go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble recipe. You can cook fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble:
- Provide 1 cup of blueberries.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Get 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 cups of vanilla yoghurt.
- Get 5 sticks of pure butter shortbread.
- Get 1 cup of red currant.
- Use 1/2 cup of cherries.
Instructions to make Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble:
- In a large bowl, make fruit salad by combining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey, strawberries, red currant, blue berries and cherries..
- In a food processor/blender, pulse cookies until they are small crumbs. Add 1/2-1 table spoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons honey and pulse more until combined. Set aside.
- In a cup/cups, layer 1/2 cup fruit salad,then add 1/4 cup sweetened vanilla yoghurt and then 2 tablespoons cookie crumble. Top with fruit salad if you want and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.