Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shortbread Cookie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shortbread Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shortbread Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shortbread cookie recipe. To cook shortbread cookie you need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shortbread Cookie:
- Prepare 225 grms of Cold Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of Whole wheat flour.
Steps to make Shortbread Cookie:
- Whisk the butter till creamy.
- Add sugar and whisk well for 7 to 10 mins.
- Gradually add flour and whisk well. Use all the flour till a soft dough is formed. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Take the dough and place between two butter paper and roll the dough.
- Cut desired shapes with the help of cookie cutter and then remove the scrapes and reroll.
- Make holes so the cookies don't puff up.Bake them in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 to 15 mins.
- Let the cookies cool on a rack till cool.
If you find this Shortbread Cookie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.