Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect gingerbread cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to gingerbread cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cookie recipe. You can cook gingerbread cookie using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make gingerbread cookie:
- Take 4 cup of ap flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of jaggery, palm brown sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of molasses.
- Get 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of extra-large egg beaten.
- Provide 4 tbsp of demerara sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter melted.
Instructions to make gingerbread cookie:
- melt butter add molasses and jaggery wait till jaggery is desolved I crushed the jaggery to make this easier.
- let cool whisk in beaten egg.
- mix flour baking soda and baking powder very well add molasses mixture mix very well make into two ball put into fridge for 1 hour.
- preheat oven 350°F Fahrenheit.
- roll out dough thickness you desire the thicker it is the softer it is the thinner the more crispy. cut the cookies how you like the other half of dough roll put into a 8×12 inch baking pan cover bottom of pan bake same time in top of oven.
- bake for 8-12 minutes.
- sprinkle demerara sugar on top of cookies.
If you find this gingerbread cookie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.