Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for gingerbread cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best gingerbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to gingerbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that difficult. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cookies recipe. To make gingerbread cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make gingerbread cookies:
- Get 1 of For the dough.
- Provide 350 grams of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonated soda.
- Take 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 125 grams of butter.
- Prepare 175 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of golden syrup.
- You need 1 of egg.
Steps to make gingerbread cookies:
- Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon and pour into the bowl of a food processor. Add the butter and blend until the mix looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar..
- Lightly beat the egg and golden syrup together, add to the food processor and pulse until the mixture clumps together. Tip the dough out, knead briefly until smooth, wrap in clingfim and leave to chill in the fridge for 15 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper..
- Roll the dough out to a 0.5cm/¼in thickness on a lightly floured surface. Using cutters, cut out the gingerbread men shapes and place on the baking tray, leaving a gap between them..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden-brown. Leave on the tray for 10 minutes and then move to a wire rack to finish cooling. When cooled decorate with the writing icing and cake decorations..
If you find this gingerbread cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.