Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Soft Gingerbread Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft Gingerbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Gingerbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft gingerbread cookies recipe. To cook soft gingerbread cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soft Gingerbread Cookies:
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 1/4 cup of molasses.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
Instructions to make Soft Gingerbread Cookies:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy..
- Next, beat in the egg and molasses until combined..
- Lastly, stir in the remaining ingredients, cover, and refridgerate for 2 hours..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Cut festive shapes out of your dough, or shape the dough into 1 inch balls and place them about 2 inches apart onto your baking sheets..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until soft in the center..
- Cool for about 2 and 1/2 minutes before removing from baking sheets..
If you find this Soft Gingerbread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.