Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ring Samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ring Samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ring samosa recipe. To cook ring samosa you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ring Samosa:
- Get 5 of medium Boiled potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of chopped green chili.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted groundnuts.
- Take 1/2 of fenugreek seeds.
- Take of For Samosa's outer layer.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Maida.
- Take 3 tsp of oil.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Black onion seeds.
Steps to make Ring Samosa:
- In a bowl add maida, oil, black onion seeds water and knead a dough. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seeds, dry and chopped chilies, ginger. Saute for a minute. Now, add potatoes, salt, chat masala, coriander powder, groundnuts and mix well. Let it be cool..
- Now, make samosas as your choice shape. Fry it in oil. Serve with tomato chutney..
If you find this Ring Samosa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.