Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ring samosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ring samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ring samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ring samosa recipe. To make ring samosa you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ring samosa:
- Get For of dough:.
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need As per taste of Water.
- Get As required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare For of filling:.
- Provide 3 of potato boiled and mashed.
- Take 2 tbsp of peas boiled.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Ring samosa:
- Take a bowl add all-purpose flour, 1tbsp oil, salt, carbon seed and mix well than pour water to knead a dough for 3-4mins until it becomes soft.Keep aside for 20 mins..
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil. Heat it than add 1/4 tsp asafoetida, green chilli, onion saute it till translucent than add boiled and mashed potatoes, boiled peas, red chilli powder,turmeric powder mix it well than add garam masala,chat masala, coriander leaves. Mix this masala well..
- Now roll out a Martha from the dough and place the potato filling on top.Fold and cut vertical lines roll into rings. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup..
If you find this Ring samosa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.