Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy, Spicy, Hot Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy, Spicy, Hot Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy, spicy, hot onion rings recipe. To make crispy, spicy, hot onion rings you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy, Spicy, Hot Onion Rings:
- Provide 4 of large onions, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain-flour.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper powder / chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- Provide of water.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Crispy, Spicy, Hot Onion Rings:
- Peel the onions and cut them into thick slices. Separate the onion rings from each other. Leave the very small rings..
- In a bowl, mix flour, pepper powder, salt, turmeric powder, baking powder..
- In another bowl, mix beaten egg, water to form a thick batter..
- Now dip onion rings in flour batter then in egg batter then coat with breadcrumbs..
- Dip fry in oil till golden brown and crispy..
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup..
If you find this Crispy, Spicy, Hot Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.