Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe. You can have cheesy garlic bread meatball ring using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring:
- Use 1 batch of pizza dough.
- Prepare of Frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Extra marinara for dipping.
- Use of Italian seasoning.
- Take of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
Instructions to make Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring:
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball..
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect).
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close. Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley. Enjoy!.
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up… maybe a egg wash instead the butter… I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing…. another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet).
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough..
If you find this Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.