Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caesar marinated chicken breast with grilled onion rings recipe. To make caesar marinated chicken breast with grilled onion rings you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings:
- Prepare 2 cup of Newman's Own Ceasar Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/2 of White or Red Onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Dried Parsley Flakes for Garnish.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Steps to make Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings:
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken breast in a medium sized glass or plastic dish and saturate with Caesar Dressing. (Make sure Caesar Salad Dressing is Olive Oil Based) Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in fridge. Marinate Chicken for 6-24 hours. The longer you marinate, the more flavor your chicken will have..
- Heat your griddle, or frying pan to medium high. When pan is very hot, arrange your chicken breast in a single layer. Do not add any additional oil to pan..
- Let chicken breast cook 15-20 minutes on each side until a nice brown crust is formed on each side. If you have thinner or thicker chicken breast, you may have to adjust your cooking time a bit..
- About 10 minutes into cooking your chicken, slice half of an onion into thick rings. Add onions to pan with chicken. And flip the onions once after they start sweating and browning..
- Remove chicken and onion rings from pan or griddle and plate. Sprinkle chicken with dried parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.