Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Onion Rings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked onion rings recipe. You can have oven baked onion rings using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Baked Onion Rings:
- Get 1 of Large Sweet Onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Use 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take of Oil spray.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Onion Rings:
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Slice the onion to make rings that are about 3/4 of an inch wide. Peel the skin from each ring and carefully separate the rings from each other..
- Mix the dry ingredients in a shallow dish..
- Add the milk to a small bowl.
- Take each ring and dip it in the wet mix and then the dry mix, coating them in the powder..
- Place each ring on the baking sheet Spray the rings with oil spray. You want to coat them, but not too much..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then flip each ring and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately..
If you find this Oven Baked Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.