Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Mexican Onion Rings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Mexican Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Mexican Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s mexican onion rings recipe. To cook whosayna’s mexican onion rings you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Mexican Onion Rings:
- Get 3-4 of Large White Onions (cut thick slices).
- Take As required of Salt.
- You need Pinch of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare As needed of Milk (for making batter).
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Bread Crumbs (season with dried chives).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Mexican Onion Rings:
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, paprika, little salt, black pepper, cornflour and cumin powder and keep aside. In another bigger bowl put egg and beat well, add flour mixture and pour little milk and beat, add milk till you have thick batter. Pour bread crumbs in a medium sized bowl. Keep oven rack underneath tray, now dip each ring in batter and lay on rack till all done. Pour oil in a wok and keep on flame. Take each ring and coat bread crumbs and keep in platter..
- As oil has heated up deep fry on med flame to golden brown colour.
If you find this Whosayna’s Mexican Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.