Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beer battered onion rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer battered onion rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer battered onion rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer battered onion rings recipe. You can cook beer battered onion rings using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beer battered onion rings:
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour plus extra for dry coating.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide 1 of whole white onion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of light beer.
- Take 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian herbs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Beer battered onion rings:
- Peel the onion and cut in to rings 1/2 cm. And coat with the flour, set aside.
- Mix the flour, corn flour, salt, herbs, onion powder, white pepper, garlic and baking powder, mix throughly until combined..
- Pour 1 cup beer into dry ingredients and mix until smooth..
- Heat the oil using frying pan on 375 degrees. Using 1 chopstick dip the onion rings into the batter (one by one) and fry in to hot oil until golden brown each side. make sure don’t put too much onion rings into the frying pan. Drain into a paper towel until cool and ready to serve with your dipping sauce.
If you find this Beer battered onion rings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.