Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for chicken and black bean nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best chicken and black bean nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken and black bean nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and black bean nachos recipe. You can cook chicken and black bean nachos using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken and black bean nachos:
- Get 1 of tortilla chip rounds.
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded quesadilla cheese.
- Provide 2 of Green onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno peppers sliced seeds removed.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- Get 1 lb of cooked chicken tenderloins.
- Provide 1 can of black beans rinsed.
Instructions to make chicken and black bean nachos:
- Layer tortilla chips on a flat cookie sheet..
- Cover tortilla chips with quesadilla cheese. Add black beans, chicken and cover with the shredded extra sharp cheddar garnish with cilantro green onions jalapenos bake in oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted all the way through at 350°F.
If you find this chicken and black bean nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.