Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Onion Rings with Za'atar (Thyme) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Onion Rings with Za'atar (Thyme) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy onion rings with za'atar (thyme) recipe. You can have crispy onion rings with za'atar (thyme) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Onion Rings with Za'atar (Thyme):
- Get 3-4 of Onions sliced thicker.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kashmiri Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Rice flour.
- Use 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thyme.
Instructions to make Crispy Onion Rings with Za'atar (Thyme):
- This is a lovely entry into any party at home or outside. Your families and friends will definitely love to munch on these on any given day. Mix everything all until well blended. Added Za'atar to give it a fresh look. This is my twist which makes it a different and a unique one among the hordes of recipes of Onion Rings on the internet..
- Make sure not to make the batter too watery or too hard. It should be thick enough to coat the Onions properly. Bread crumbs are totally homemade. You can use the store bought ones too..
- Deep fry on a medium to high heat until golden brown and done. Crispy Onion Rings are ready to be enjoyed with your loved ones right away. My children love to have these with their favourite Kissan Ketchup. You can make any dip of your choice. Enjoy!.
- Crunchy and Super delicious Onion Rings are ready in no time at all. These make for an excellent brunch idea too. Try these little goodies with your loved ones and friends alike. Iam pretty much sure that these Desi Onion Rings will be definitely loved by all. Rice flour added to it lends it a perfect Desi touch. Happy Frying People!.
If you find this Crispy Onion Rings with Za'atar (Thyme) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.