Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super crispy onion rings👌 #stayhome recipe. To make super crispy onion rings👌 #stayhome you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome:
- Use 3-4 of medium sized onions.
- Provide of All purpose flour.
- Take of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Take of Cold water.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Oil.
Instructions to make Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome:
- Peel and slice your onions to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Separate these slices into rings. You will get rings of various sizes but this the best part of onion rings. Each one is unique!.
- Now prepare your batter. Add 3/4 cup of all purpose flour into a bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup corn flour to the bowl and add some salt and black pepper to taste. It is optional but you can add some red chilli powder to spice up your onion rings🔥.
- Mix all these ingredients up.
- Add a cup of cold water slowly and mix as you add until you get a nice smooth batter.
- When the batter is ready add one onion ring at a time and completely coat it in the batter.
- Next add the coated ring into a bowl of bread crumbs and coat the onion ring in the breadcrumbs.
- Then set the onion ring aside and reapeat the process for all the rings.
- When they are all coated and ready to fry heat your oil to a medium low heat and fry the rings until golden brown.
- Sprinkle some salt and garnish the rings with freshly chopped corriander and serve with a dip of your choice!.
If you find this Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.