Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect taisen's fried onion rings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's fried onion rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's fried onion rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's fried onion rings recipe. To make taisen's fried onion rings you need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make taisen's fried onion rings:
- Use 1 of one to two medium to large onions.
- Provide 1 of flour.
- Provide 1 of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of one beer any kind you like.
- Take 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 of salt ( I only use about 3 to 5 turns of the sea salt ).
- Prepare 1 of old bay ( I only use about 2 to 3 teaspoons ).
- Use 1 of garlic powder ( I use about 4 teaspoon ).
- Provide 1 of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of season salt ( I use 1 teaspoon ).
- Prepare 1 of extra virgin olive oil ( if you don't have that any oil will do ).
- Use 1 of wine ( if you wish to try both like I did. I made one batch with wine and the other with beer ) optional . I recommend the beer 🙂 . I used Rolling Rock.
- You need 1 of plate and paper towels.
Instructions to make taisen's fried onion rings:
- peel , rinse and slice onions to desired thickness.
- in a bowl combine flour and all seasonings / spices. mix well.
- add in one beer slowly and mix well. try not to make this to watery as it won't stick to the onion as well.
- in another bowl add Italian bread crumbs and add seasonings to make it more flavored. mix well.
- if you want to try the wine do another bowl same as first but instead of beer use wine..
- put oil in a heavy skillet and get it hot. you should be able to tell if it is hot by sprinkling a few drops of water. it will sizzle ( make sure you have enough oil in the skillet so the the onion rings float and don't touch the bottom of the skillet ).
- get a plate or two and fold some paper towels on them so that they can be put there when finished cooking them.
- dip the onions in the wet bowl first. cover as much of the onion as you can.
- take the onion and dip and cover it completely with the dry mix. you can do a double coat of each if you like but I stuck to one coat.
- careful to not splash the hot oil put the onion in the skillet..
- turn rings over a few times and get them crisp to your liking.
- repeat with all onion slices.
- when they are done cooking put them on a plate with paper towls to soak up any extra oil on them.
- serve warm or hot and enjoy..
If you find this taisen's fried onion rings recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.