Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed onion rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed onion rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed onion rings recipe. To cook stuffed onion rings you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed onion rings:
- You need 2 of big onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of corn flour.
- Get 1 spoon of plain flour.
- Get 1 cup of brown bread crumbs.
- Take 1 cup of veggie.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cheese powder.
- Get 1 of boiled potato.
- Use 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Take 1 tsp of orgeano.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Stuffed onion rings:
- Take big size onion cut in round shape and let it dry for 10min..
- Now take 2 rings of onion 1 bigger and another one bit small atleast 1 inch gap between two rings..
- Take a pan add oil let it heat now add veggie according to Ur choice saute it for 3-4 min..
- Add boiled potato and all dry ingredients.mix well and let it cool..
- In a bowl add corn and plain flour make thick paste..
- Now stuffed veggie mixture in between two rings be careful during this process..
- Dip in paste and then in bread crumbs repeat this process 1 more time.
- Freeze it for 15min and deep fry in hot oil..
- Serve with chutney or sauce..
If you find this Stuffed onion rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.