Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kabuli chanawith onion rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kabuli chanawith onion rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kabuli chanawith onion rings recipe. To cook kabuli chanawith onion rings you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kabuli chanawith onion rings:
- You need 200 gms of Kabuli channa.
- Take 2big of tomato.
- Get 2big of onion.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Use 1tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chana masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Get 2 of tej patta/bay leaf.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
Instructions to make Kabuli chanawith onion rings:
- In a bowl add chanawash it and soak full night now transfer it into a pressure cooker add salt and 2tej patta cover it with lid and put it on the gas.
- After first whistle medium the flame and 20 min cook.
- In a pan add ghee when hot add cloves and cinnamon sticks, jeera seeds stir it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and chopped onion stir 1 minute now add chopped green chilli, tomatoes chopped cook 2 minute.
- Add red chilli, chanamasala, garam masala add all the ingredients in the pressure cooker and stir it.
- Chanamasala ready to eat you can enjoy it with rice or roti.
If you find this Kabuli chanawith onion rings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.