Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made onion rings recipe. You can have home made onion rings using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home Made Onion Rings:
- Use 2 large of yellow or sweet onions.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
Steps to make Home Made Onion Rings:
- Cut stem and root end from onions then remove skin of outer layer. Cut onion into ½" thick slices..
- Separate slices into individual rings then place in a large bowl..
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and seasoned salt until completely combined..
- Add beaten egg and milk to bowl of seasoned flour then whisk until smooth..
- Pour breadcrumbs onto a large plate..
- Dip each onion ring into flour batter, allowing excess to drip off. Dredge in breadcrumbs, coating completely, then place on platter..
- Add canola or vegetable oil to a deep fryer or large skillet deep enough to cover onion rings then heat to 350° or on medium high heat..
- Carefully place onion rings in the hot oil and fry until lightly golden brown on each side, about 2–3 minutes total..
- Sprinkle with salt then serve while piping hot and crunchy..
If you find this Home Made Onion Rings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.