Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Extra Crispy Fried Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Extra Crispy Fried Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with replacing the lights. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to extra crispy fried onion rings recipe. To make extra crispy fried onion rings you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Extra Crispy Fried Onion Rings:
- You need 2 of medium size onions.
- Use 150 g of cold water.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of bread crumbs or panko.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of seasoning powder or garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- Take 1/3 of cooking oil of your pan.
- Get of ketchup,mayonnaise or your favourite dipping sauce.
Instructions to make Extra Crispy Fried Onion Rings:
- Cut the onions and seperate them into rings.
- Put flour and all the powder in a mixing bowl and combine together..
- Coat each onion rings into the flour mixture,give them a lightly tap to remove the exist power.This gonna help the onion rings seperate from the batter when cooked inside,not become soggy with oil..
- Place the coated onion rings on the tray or a large plate.I place them on a large sheet of foil bc I have only 2 medium size plates at my apartment.I'm going to buy more plates soon LOL.
- The secret tip is I use ground panko or breadcrumbs.If you have the big chunk of them.The onion will become soggy,can't coat entire rings evenly and lose the crunchy texture when become cool down.You can put them in a blender and give a 2-3 pulse to ground them.
- Crack an egg into the overleft flour mixture,add some cold water and mix evenly.The consistency should be like the regular deep fried batter,not too thick or watery.Then preheat the oil in the pan ready to 160 C or medium heat..
- Coat the onion rings into the batter evenly,shake a little bit to remove the excess batter off because if you dip and throw it right away into the breadcrumbs.You're going to have a big sticky clumps mess.If this is your first time cooking fried onion rings.Please trust me :).
- Next, coat the onion rings into the breadcrumbs..
- Drop some small piece of panko or breadcrumbs to check the oil temperature.If they're bubling so it's ready.Deep fried them until golden brown and drain them on the wire rack to remove the excess oil..
- Serve it right away with your favourite dipping sauce.If you follow my instruction.I guarantee you ganna have the extra crispy onion rings as I told you.Enjoy!!.
If you find this Extra Crispy Fried Onion Rings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.