Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed onion rings loaded with cheese recipe. To cook stuffed onion rings loaded with cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese:
- Provide 4 of big onions.
- Take as required of Leftover aloo sabzi.
- You need -100gm of Besan.
- You need 250 gm of Amul Cheese Blend -.
- Get -2tbsp of Oil.
- Get As needed of Seasoning ,haldi, salt,jeera,fennel seeds,red mirchi powder.
- Use as required of Water.
Steps to make Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese:
- Cut the onion in two. Carefully take out the rings by pushing gently.we need the bigger outer rings..
- Mash the left over sabzi. Nicely. Fill the sabzi in the rings.keep aside..
- In a bowl take besan.Add jeera, haldi,salt to taste,fennel seeds and mirchi powder. Add water.Make a paste with partially thick consistency..
- Take a pan. Add oil.Coat the rings in the besan mixture. Put it in the pan.let it cook on one side.Flip it to cook on the other side.Cover it with a lid if required..
- Once the besan coated rings are well cooked,lower the flame and add Amul Cheese Blend.Cover with a lid.let the cheese melt and coat it nicely..
- To garnish use kasuri methi or coriander leaves.Add some seasoning.Serve Hot..
If you find this Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.