Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Onion rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. You can cook onion rings using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion rings:
- Use 2 of onions.
- Get 1 tablespoon of refined flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of gram flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 2 of bread slices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Onion rings:
- Peel onions are cut to make rings..
- Grind the bread pieces..
- Take a bowl and add refined flour, gram flour, baking powder, black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add water to make fine paste..
- Dip these onion rings in the paste and let it dip for 10 mins..
- Now coat these rings with bread crumbs..
- Now heat oil and fry these rings till golden brown..
- Sprinkle ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli flakes on these rings..
- Serve with sauce of your choice and enjoy hot..
If you find this Onion rings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.