Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Onion rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. To make onion rings you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion rings:
- You need of I big onion.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Provide Pinch of maggi.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 of n half cup milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of flavour.
- Get 1 tsp of grated pepper.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- You need 2 cups of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Onion rings:
- Method Cut ur onion into round shape Pieces each out of onion,set asidr in a bowl Each roll ur piece of round onion in a bowl,continue doing DAT till finished Floured d onion Set it aside Break egg in a bowl nd whisk till foaming Add milk,whisk vry well.
- Add left over gradually,it might be 2-3times Whisk the mixture very well Add salt,sugar,maggi,flavour,pepper,then whisk thoroughly till the mixture drop down from the whisk.it should not be too watery and not too thick like pancake. Stick the mix onion on the crumbs round make sure it stick into it very well do the rest like that then you fry till golden brown and your onion ring is ready..
If you find this Onion rings recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.