Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Onion Rings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed onion rings recipe. To cook stuffed onion rings you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Onion Rings:
- Take of For making stuffing :.
- Take 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of " piece grated ginger.
- Get 1 tb of sp kasuri methi.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 2 tb of sp cooking oil.
- Get of For making slury.
- Use 2 tb of sp all purpose flour.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of orgeno.
- Take of Others.
- Take 2 of bread slicees for making bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of onions for making rings.
- Use of Cooking Oil for shallow fry.
- You need 2 tb of sp Mint chutney.
Steps to make Stuffed Onion Rings:
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely chopped onions, grated ginger and saute for 1 minute. Now add mashed potatoes and all dry masale for stuffing..
- Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes while mashing potatoes with fork..
- Add kasuri methi and mix. Grind 2 bread slices for making bread crumbs..
- Add 2 tb sp all purpose flour in a bowl. Add salt and orgeno. Add water and make a lump free slury..
- Peel and wash onions. Chop in rings. Fill the stuffing in between Ringland press..
- Like wise make and fill all the rings..
- Dip these stuffed rings in slury and coat it in bread crumbs..
- Like wise make all the rings. Now refrigerate it for 10 minutes..
- Heat a non stick griddle and put two sp cooking oil and put rings on it and shallow fry till golden. Flip the side and fry from other side also..
- Like wise make all the rings and serve hot with mint chutney..
If you find this Stuffed Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.