Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. To make onion rings you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Rings:
- Provide 1 cup of AP flour.
- Get 4-6 tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of light beer.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of black salt.
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of (to taste) black pepper and paprika.
- Provide 2 of big onions.
- You need of Oil (for shallow frying).
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Whisk all ingredients together (except oil and onions). Set aside..
- Slice onions into rings..
- Dip each ring carefully in the batter. Coat well..
- Fry each battered onion ring in about a centimeter of oil. Oil should be hot, but the rings shouldn't burn..
- Flip halfway. When they're done, put on kitchen towels. Serve immediately. Enjoy :).
If you find this Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.