Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Onion rings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Onion rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. You can have onion rings using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion rings:
- Use 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of maida.
- Use 1/2 cup of bread crumbs or semolina.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take to taste of Salt according.
- Take as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Onion rings:
- In a bowl, mix cornflour, maida, salt, redchilli powder, baking powder. Add water and prepare a semi thick batter.
- Dip the onion rings in the batter and then cover with bread cumbs or semolina. Deep fry in oil and transfer to a paper towel to remove the excess oil..
- Transfer the rings to a serving plate, sprinkle chaat masala. Serve with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup..
If you find this Onion rings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.