Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Ring Tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Ring Tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion ring tikki recipe. To cook onion ring tikki you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Ring Tikki:
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- Get 2 of medium size potato boiled.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of amchur (dry mango) powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Bread crumbs.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Onion Ring Tikki:
- Boil the potatoes and mash them..
- Add all the dry masalas in the mashed Potatoes. Add salt and mix well..
- Make big slices of the onions and remove 5-6 big rings of the onions..
- Place on the plate, fill the space of the ring with the potato mixture, coat them on bread crumbs and shallow fry them in a pan or on a tawa..
- Garnish with few coriander leaves..
- Serve immediately..
If you find this Onion Ring Tikki recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.