Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy onion rings recipe. To make crispy onion rings you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Onion Rings:
- Prepare 4-6 of Onion.
- Use 8-10 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Rice flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Instructions to make Crispy Onion Rings:
- Chop onion into rings and keep them aside..
- Add besan, Chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, rice flour, salt and pepper powder and oil. Mix everything with sufficient water. Consistency of the batter is most important. It shouldn't be too thick and neither should be runny..
- Now boil oil in pan. Take onion rings and dip it into the batter and fry it in the oil..
- Deep fry it till it becomes golden and crispy..
If you find this Crispy Onion Rings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.