Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Laccha Onion Salad | Onion Ring Salad | Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laccha Onion Salad | Onion Ring Salad | Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to laccha onion salad | onion ring salad | dhaba style pyaz ka salad recipe. To make laccha onion salad Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Laccha Onion Salad | Onion Ring Salad | Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad:
- Provide 1 of medium size onion.
- Get 1/2 of chilli(I used Jalepeno).
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of oil(Optional).
- Use 1/2 of lemon juice.
Steps to make Laccha Onion Salad | Onion Ring Salad | Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad:
- Cut the medium size onion thinly slice. Same way cut the jalapeno or any chilli you like.
- Put the onion rings in to the cold water for 2-3 minute..
- Meanwhile Add 1tsp oil in to the pan and cook the jalapeno for 1 minute. This step is optional..
- Remove the onion and put into the other bowl then add chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, Garam masala, chaat masala and lemon juice..
- Lastly add the cooked jalapeno and mix with your hands..
- Lachha onion ring salad is ready. You can eat with any type of side dish like biryani, barbecue, tandoori and any curries..
If you find this Laccha Onion Salad | Onion Ring Salad | Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.