Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with exchanging the lights. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. To cook onion rings you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Rings:
- Prepare 2-3 of onions.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- Use 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Use slices of Cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Bread crumbs.
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Peel and wash onion. Make thick slices of onion and separate the rings..
- Make thin slices of chees and stuff them in between two rings. Or if you don't have cheese you can stuff with potato stuffing. Or we can use only rings. Make batter by mixing maida, cornflour,salt baking powder and black pepper powder. In one plate put bread crumbs. Now dip stuffed onion ring in batter roll in bread crumbs and deep fry them. Or dip onion ring dip in batter thn roll in bread crumbs and deep fry them. Serve hot with tangi sauce..
If you find this Onion Rings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.