Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion ring recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion ring recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion ring recipe. You can have onion ring using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion ring:
- Provide 2 of medium onion, peeled and cut into rings.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Get 1 cup of sparkling water, or milk or cold water.
- Prepare 2 cups of either Panko bread crumbs or.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Peanut oil or vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Onion ring:
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan. Put the plain flour and corn flour in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Wisk the sparkling water into the flour until lump free..
- Drop the onion rings in the batter and then. Toss them in the panko flour until coated. Allow to set for 20 minutes..
- Once the oil is hot enough, add handful of onion rings and fry them until they are golden brown (3-4 minutes)..
- Sprinkle some salt on them and serve the crispy onion rings with your favourite sauce, such as ketchup. mayonnaise or sweet chilli sauce..
If you find this Onion ring recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.