Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Onion Rings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. You can cook onion rings using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Rings:
- You need of Onion 3 large.
- Prepare slices of Mozeralla cheese.
- Provide of Maida.
- Get of Egg.
- Prepare of Cornflakes crushed.
- Provide of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Cut the onion in round shape.
- Separate the rings of onion.
- Take a mozeralla cheese slices and cut in horizontal way. Each slice has 4 longs.
- In a bowl beat the egg, take maida in separate plate and corn flakes in another and keep a side.
- Take a onion ring put cheese and put another ring which is little small then the one.
- Make all the rings in the way and freeze for 2 hours.
- Now dip the ring in maida then egg and then in cornflakes.
- Deep fry the rings and enjoy with your choice of sauce.
If you find this Onion Rings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.