Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy Onion rings👌 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Onion rings👌 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Onion rings👌 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy onion rings👌 recipe. To cook crispy onion rings👌 you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Onion rings👌:
- Provide 10 of onion rings (big size).
- Get 4 tbsp of Maida.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 2 of Egg white.
- Take 4 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Bread crumbs as you require.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Crispy Onion rings👌:
- In a bowl add egg white, black pepper powder,salt,red chilli powder, garlic powder and whisk it then add milk, corn flour,maida and again whisk it well and make thick better.
- Then in a separate bowl add bread crumbs then take onion ring dip it into the better then coat it well with bread crumbs.
- In a wok put some oil and heat it well then fry all onion rings on medium to low flame for 3-5 minutes and enjoy great taste crispy Onion rings with mayo chilli sauce.
If you find this Crispy Onion rings👌 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.