Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Rings Pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings Pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings pakoda recipe. You can have onion rings pakoda using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Rings Pakoda:
- Take 3-4 of Medium Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice flour.
- Provide To taste of red Chilli powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- You need 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry kastoori methi(optional).
- Prepare As needed of water.
- Get 2 cup of oil for frying.
Instructions to make Onion Rings Pakoda:
- Take 3-4 onion,cut them in round shape & separate their rings.(onions should be cut slightly thick)..
- Take a bowl,in a bowl add gram flour,rice flour,red chilli powder,salt,kastoori methi,& one finely chopped green chilli.& mix all..
- Make a slightly thick batter by using water for better coating on onion rings.
- Heat oil in frying pan.When oil becomes hot fry these rings on medium high flame till it becomes golden brown on both sides..
- After frying put these rings on tissue paper..
- Serve them hot by sprinkle some chat masala over it for extra flavour..
If you find this Onion Rings Pakoda recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.