Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. To cook onion rings you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Rings:
- Use 2 of Red or white onion –.
- Prepare 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of Maida/all purpose flour –.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking powder –.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cornflour–.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano or any dry herb –.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic powder –.
- Prepare 3/4 cup approx of Milk –.
- Use 3/4 cup of Fresh bread crumbs –.
- Get as needed of Salt –.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder_.
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Slice onion into thick discs and separate the rings. You can use the middle tiny rings for your regular cooking. In a mixing bowl, first take the flour. Dust all the onion rings well to coat it. This is to ensure batter sticking to the onion later when we dip it in the batter..
- Now add corn flour, dried herb, garlic powder and baking powder, pepper powder to the bowl. Mix well with a whisk to ensure even mixing..
- Add milk and mix well to make a batter, neither too thick nor too thin, just to give a even coating to the onion..
- Dip each ring in the batter and arrange in a wire rack..
- Take bread crumbs in a plate or broad bowl. Coat each dipped onion ring with the bread crumb and arrange in the wire rack or another plate..
- Heat oil and put flame to medium. Fry the onion rings in medium flame until golden, turning once in between. Oil heat should be moderate, otherwise it will be darkening soon and wont be crispy. Drain in paper towel..
- Serve hot with sauce or mayonnaise dip..
If you find this Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.