Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings (Super Crisp) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings (Super Crisp) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the lights. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings (super crisp) recipe. You can have onion rings (super crisp) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Rings (Super Crisp):
- Use 3 of onion(big size).
- Take 6 of tsp maida.
- You need 6 of tsp corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 of tsp chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 of tsp chaat masala.
- Use 1/2 of tsp black pepper powder.
- Get of To taste salt.
- You need of Oil for deep fry.
Instructions to make Onion Rings (Super Crisp):
- Wash all onions. Cut into rings..
- Add 1 tsp maida, 1 tsp corn flour and salt to all onion rings and mix for dry coating..
- Now mix 5 tsp maida, 5 tsp corn flour, salt and black pepper powder in a bowl and add water to make a thick consistency batter..
- Now dip all rings into batter and after that coat with bread crumbs. Now deep fry all the coated rings till golden n crisp..
- Now serve hot crispy onion rings with sauce and chutney. Spread chaat masala, chilli flakes and black pepper powder over..
If you find this Onion Rings (Super Crisp) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.