Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Onion ring recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion ring recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion ring recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. Do this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion ring recipe. You can cook onion ring using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion ring:
- Use 2 cup of Flour.
- You need of Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Plenty onion chopped.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Take of Seasoning of choice.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Onion ring:
- In a bowl add flour,salt nd little oil mix,add water to foam a soft dough..
- In a pan add oil then little onion fry add in scotch bonnet,to the bonnet add seasonings of choice,now bring the rest of the onion nd pour unto the mix stir nd turn of heat make sure all the onions nd scotch bonnet mixes well..
- Now take a pinch of ur dough roll it out flat cut a long triangle,at one of the long edge pour the onion mixture nd roll/close it by folding then bring both edges together nd press to make a round big ring, repeat till all dough is finished fry on medium heated oil till golden brown nd eat immediately.
If you find this Onion ring recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.