Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crunchy Onion Rings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crunchy Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy onion rings recipe. To make crunchy onion rings you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crunchy Onion Rings:
- Take of Large yellow onion.
- You need 2 cups of regular flour.
- Prepare 1 3/4 of milk to start (maybe more to make batter thinner).
- Take of Regular bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Your preference in seasonings.
- Get of That is the result of half a large yellow onion in the picture!!.
Instructions to make Crunchy Onion Rings:
- Cut onion into rings and separate..
- Place rings into flour..
- Heat oil to 350°.
- Get rings prep station together: Bowl with a mixture of regular and panko bread crumbs. Pan to put prepared onion rings on before cooking..
- After removing the onion rings from the flour, set aside on pan and add seasoning to flour and whisk, then add milk to flour and combine. If too thick, add milk until slightly thicker than pancake batter..
- Working in batches, dip onions into batter, shake off the excess, then drop into bread crumbs and shake the bowl until the onion ring is covered. Take out of the bowl and place onto the tray. Continue until you have breaded all of the onions..
- Still working in batches, put 4-6 rings (depending on size) into the fryer. Cook them for about 3 minutes or until they're golden brown. Work in smaller batches to keep from lowering the temperature of the oil..
- Remove from oil and place them on a paper towel covered plate or pan and immediately salt after removing them from the oil..
- Continue until you have used all of the onions and ENJOY!.
If you find this Crunchy Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.