Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. To cook onion rings you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Rings:
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of table salt.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Onion Rings:
- Rinse the onion and cut into approximately 1/4 inch rings.
- Carefully separate the rings from each other (setting aside the smaller ones for other recipes).
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl..
- Coat each onion ring in the flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine the remaining flour mixture that you coated the onions with, with the milk, ground pepper,egg, and salt and beat well until no lumps remain..
- Coat each onion ring in the above mixture and shake away the excess..
- Fry the onion rings in a fryer or a pot with oil..
If you find this Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.